Defense Force Defense Force

Cool game

The game looks really nice, the coding was good as well, I really like the way the gun works/looks. It seems very difficult, but that might just be because I suck, the game has the potential to be awesome if you guys would've been able to finish, but as it is now, it's like a mini-game, and even though that is not your fault, I can't give you a great score for it is an unfinished game. But I hope you have better luck on future projects, I love your art!

Second Star to the Right Second Star to the Right

Sick-Ass game

Wonderful atmosphere, it's a game that is just cool to play. Almost like an experience instead of just a game, if you know what I mean. It did get kind of boring and it didn't really have me coming back to play again. But awesome job for two days! And I wish my friends could animate, hehe.

Skeik-Sprite responds:

Yeah it's such a change to be sitting next to the people you're working with rather then communicate online. Hopefully we'll start working as hard on our other games as hard as we worked on this one.

Fat Piggy Fat Piggy

Dude, fun as all hell

I loved this :) you should give credit to the audio author though. Such a simple concept, but very well executed and cute, haha

Bullet Chaos Bullet Chaos

Great game

Very boring, but well designed and published.

gamezhero responds:

How many levels you done?

Spewer Spewer

Ah yes

A beautiful level.
eNqVkktuxCAQRK8yByCI/vER2yyTK7CINLtkm Ui5fbrBeMaaSINtZNlPVV3tBnCweKPMRQtrig /OcFfk2TofSf86V9PWIqf4yJ4k7nqcYljuE44 Nrtvg3n1iKnDrEc6Zwvmwh2PxYOyDg3xYyH3d jGH5EEN9/728fn99XN6uP9fPGmuoLI6SVAoeH OXis9YLXhol8NFBKl4VMlBRkXQGk3EGb51LuG OFfVHGVm0ggSFThFMVxaeBeCLO+t5Fe62gx4a 0kCrDllgcEJs3dmB6jbPmWbbuQcUGSFwaLhwg 7YDBp2kaWSjZcjCh9o0DJQ1ymFmnsxGNp1Dml 9hu8PZForsV5w9W/UNHNjCdiD6L5bxg65g7jn 34+gbWqDhuIgNhq802Fptdf2Np6y0=

ArmorSlots ArmorSlots

Addicting.

That Newgrounds jackpot takes a LONG time to fill up.

Sonic Flash Engine[alpha] Sonic Flash Engine[alpha]

Not a sonic engine

This is only an alpha, and an average one at that. The thing about a sonic engine is that it would have sonic not just be able to go up slopes, but to rotate correctly to slope.

hiimcody1 responds:

rotation is implemented just not on that slope, its not registered as a slope in the tileset... When i get off work i'll make you a hill with rotation and do the reup... and just between you and me, read the description next time, it even says its an alpha, dont state the obvious next time...

Maverick Maverick

I have a game quite similar named gunheadman

But you pulled the gameplay off much better.

Twisted Tennis Twisted Tennis

for the sequel

try not to submit it on clockday :P

Baby Vegeta Online Baby Vegeta Online

honestly, you're lucky this passed judgement

i made something just like this only faster pace and better ai and I think it was my first project. But it was blammed. My second game is in my profile under maze game, and I personally think that it is better considering that I didn't take it straight from a tutorial.